1. The administrator of personal data is GES IT LLC with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Lindley 16
2. Personal data are collected, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as “the Regulation”), in order to: a) We’ll use your information to contact you about our services and products
3. You have the right to request access to the content of your data and the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing or object to the processing and transfer of data.
4. An applicant who has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specified purposes has the right to withdraw any consent at any time, in writing or electronically, without affecting the legality of the processing which has been carried out on consent before withdrawal.
5. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body when it considers that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation.
6. Providing personal data is a prerequisite for participating in the recruitment process in accordance with the provisions set out in the Act of 26 June 1974. The Labor Code and executive acts to this Act. The consequence of not providing data is the inability to participate in the recruitment process.
7. Personal data may be disclosed to the employees or associates of the data controller, as well as to entities providing support on the basis of outsourced services and in accordance with the entrustment agreements.
8. Personal data will be processed for the duration of the 90 days, after which it will be irretrievably deleted.
9. The above rights may be exercised by contacting the Data Protection Officer appointed by the Administrator, via e-mail address: email@example.com
Lindleya Str. 16
Poland, Warsaw, 02-013
08:00 AM – 18.00 PM
Monday – Friday
Phone: +48 883 582 331